This work is about the stress cure and mindfulness of Zen gardens and how winter, summer, autumn, and fall season affect your mood. It will give the suitable relaxation or meditation technique that you can do for each season. The book also provides step-by-step procedures on how you can deal with your relationships to your family and other people around you in each season to effectively guide you on the things that you should do in order to have a tranquil and soothing life.
The Zen Gardens Stress Cure will provide you the effective ways on how to live a happier and stress-free life through creating a miniature Zen garden of your choice.
- Haikus or mini poems
- Zen garden images that are especially created for a particular season in which can inspire you in making your own miniature Zen garden.
- How each season affects your mood?
- How each feature included in the garden transmits good vibes or positive energy to help you avoid negative feelings experienced during a certain season.
- Show you the ideal place on where to put your miniature Zen garden in order to help you feel better and more comfortable.
- Relaxation or meditation techniques and how it will help you attain inner peace and joy during a specific season.
- You will also get useful advice on how you can deal with your relationships within the entire season.
The real purpose of having miniature Zen gardens or what we call the Japanese rock garden is that, it will help you relax and de-stress whenever you need a moment of hush and inner peace. Its main goal is to evoke some feeling of peace, calmness, and tranquility. Its key components are rocks, sand, or gravel that makes a Zen zone in your home.
The best thing about miniature Zen gardens is that you can actually create your own little nice place of tranquility and peace right on the top of your desk.
Therefore, The Zen Garden Stress Cure will provide you useful insights to help you come with your own Zen garden plan and create it just like how you want it to be. Additionally, Zen gardens are really nice to look at and are very much affordable to make. They will not require you frequent maintenance and ease from watering or feeding this piece of art. All you have to do is find the best place to put it on your desk and enjoy your Zen anytime you wish to have it.
Why This Book?
The book is written with the objective to help those who are in need of an excellent way of relaxation and peace generating art piece that can be placed anywhere you desire to put in your home. This serves as an ultimate guide to achieve inner tranquility and peace with the help of miniature Zen gardens.
Worry no more because this book is sure to help you forget all your worries and stress away and face every day with great positivity and good vibes. Meet each season with preparedness and calmness to face each new season with all the energy you need.
Cure stress and generate mindfulness in order to overcome every obstacle that is on your way. Always remember that life is like an artwork, enjoy every minute of looking at it for when it’s gone, you can never put back the feeling you had while you still have it.